The Washington Public Treasurers Association was founded in 1983 as a non-profit association. The elected 12-member Executive Board strives to maintain programs directed toward achieving the following goals of the organization:
- Promote education,
- Provide opportunities for information networking,
- Improve the quality of service to citizens,
- Support the mission, purpose, and involvement in the Association of Public Treasurers of the United States and Canada,
- Work constructively toward the advancement and improvement of the treasury management profession,
- Promote cooperation between state, county, and local agencies, and
- Certify investment policies of governmental entities.
Active Membership - $40 (January 2018 - December 2018)
Qualifications: All duly elected or appointed treasurers, deputy or assistant treasurers, or other employees charged with the performance or supervision of one or more of the following fiscal responsibilities: receipt, tabulation, custody, deposit, investment or disbursement of public funds are eligible.
Associate Membership - $75 (January 2018 - December 2018)
Qualifications: Individuals representing institutions whose operations are closely allied with or who are otherwise interested in the functions of treasury management are eligible.
Membership for 2019 will open on January 2.
Member Directory Full Profile (Login Required)
Please contact Aimy Enriquez at (206) 625-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.