The Washington Public Treasurers Association was founded in 1983 as a non-profit association. The elected 12-member Executive Board strives to maintain programs directed toward achieving the following goals of the organization:
- Promote education,
- Provide opportunities for information networking,
- Improve the quality of service to citizens,
- Support the mission, purpose, and involvement in the Association of Public Treasurers of the United States and Canada,
- Work constructively toward the advancement and improvement of the treasury management profession,
- Promote cooperation between state, county, and local agencies, and
- Certify investment policies of governmental entities.
Active Membership - $50 (January 1 - December 31)
Qualifications: All duly elected or appointed treasurers, deputy or assistant treasurers, or other employees charged with the performance or supervision of one or more of the following fiscal responsibilities: receipt, tabulation, custody, deposit, investment or disbursement of public funds are eligible.
Associate Membership - $80 (January 1 - December 31)
Qualifications: Individuals representing institutions whose operations are closely allied with or who are otherwise interested in the functions of treasury management are eligible.
Please contact Aimy Enriquez at (206) 625-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.